Contact Us: +971 50 2970086
Poltava National Technical University
The Central University building, an architectural monument from the first half of the 19th century (Classic style, which is part of the ensemble of Poltava Empire style), was built in the years 1828 to 1832 by St. Petersburg and architect Ludwig Charlemagne as premises for the Institute of Fine Panels.
It was founded December 12, 1818 by the wife of the governor-general in Poltava and Chernihiv provinces MG Repnin Barbara Institute of Fine Pann in Poltava and became the first provincial cities of the Russian autocratic empire secondary educational institution closed for women. Over the hundred years of the institute's maiden it at different times the outstanding figures of the Ukrainian, Russian and Czech cultures. In particular, more than 36 years have constant supervision of academic work known Ukrainian poet, a former rector of the Kharkov University, Professor PP Gulak-Artemovskij.
Institutes and Faculties:
Oil-gas and nature management
Finance and economics
Management and business
Information and telecommunication technologies and systems
. Center of Postgraduate Education
. Preparation department for foreign students
. Separate divisions:
Poltava Petroleum Exploration College
Myrhorod State Art Industrial College
From 1918 to 1930, the central building of the former Institute housed the land management technical school, orphanage, gardening school, other institutions and organizations. In 30s Poltava became a federal center for training of engineers for agricultural engineering. On August 19, 1930 the decree on the establishment of Poltava Institute of agricultural engineering was issued. Poltava that is rich in agricultural traditions and achievements educated in agricultural Institute (Department of agricultural engineering) staff to work in the village. This is the Faculty that was transferred by Poltava City Council to the premises of the former Institute of Noble Maidens.
The number of departments in the Institute by 1940 was already 20 (mathematics, physics, chemistry, graphics, theoretical mechanics, structural mechanics, building materials, building industry, etc.).
During 1954-1971 new faculties of industrial and civil engineering, architectural, plumbing, general technical correspondence course with evening form of study, professional development were opened, at the same time with the efforts of administration the construction of the laboratory, right and left academic buildings, new hostels for students was organized. Then the system of the institute was changed into university training in 26 branches: economic, electro mechanical, environmental, architectural, construction, etc. Thus, the work of all faculty members of the school to develop training plans and work programs, educational and laboratory and material-technical base, scientific and methodical literature created the preconditions of its successful accreditation (IV), a high international level and renamed it according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on August 29, 1994 into Technical University, and according to the Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 302/2002 dated March 27, 2002 it was awarded the National status.
One of the best and most prestigious universities in Ukraine, Poltava National Technical Yuri Kondratyuk University, along with solving issues such as the preparation of high-quality professionals, provides housing for all non-resident students and foreign students. The campus is a separate subdivision and is guided in its work by legislative acts of Ukraine in force, the typical regulations on the student hostel of the university of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Statutes and Regulations on Campus. Work in the campus dormitories are aimed at timely settlement and eviction of students, ensuring control and order in the dorms, improving housing and living conditions of students, and organization of leisure for those students who live in dormitories.
There are five dormitories in the campus that are housing and residential complex where 2260 students live and relax. During settlements the campus administration cooperates with student councils dormitories. They help in organizing the settlements of residents and participate in the development of maps of the settlement. Each room of the hostels is connected to the Internet network that allows to use new technologies for studying. A playground is functioning, as well as a library, 2 gymnasiums. Also the catering conditions were created for students (student’s shop, a hairdressing salon, canteen, student’s dispensary).
Study in China - Georgia - Kyrgyzstan - Kazakhstan - Russia - Ukraine